If you are thinking about renting your property in Malta or Gozo both residential and commercial at Jerome Estate Agency we are here to help. Our fully well-trained personnel with expertise in that area and type of property can offer you advice on other properties in that area and tips on how to maximise your rental income.
- We offer free valuations
- We come to view your property within 2 hours with a smile on our face
- Take good quality photos or videos
- The estate agent that came to meet you will be responsible to market your property to find qualified clients that will take care of it including references from previous landlords
- We have residential and commercial contracts of lease drawn up by or company notary which we provide
- We collect a one-month refundable deposit which needs to be refunded to the lessee at the end of the lease agreement.
- We collect one-month rent in advance from the tenant and also an amount every month on account of water and electricity consumption in advance.
- Sign a copy of inventory and photos which need to be attached to the contract and uploaded to Housing Authority website.
- Sign the lease which takes approximately 1 hour
- Take the water and electricity metres readings and insert in the contract
The standard agency fee which half the first months rent plus 18 per cent vat have to be paid to our agency on contract.
Select/donate/share your donation to the charity of your choice.
If you would like us to look after your property like our own we offer property management services click here for more information.